Yoga for weight loss is a very mild way to stretch and tone the body and makes it suppler again. Yoga might not be the best option exercise-wise if you desire to lose weight quickly and mainly through excercising, but yoga can help you on your way to a slimmer and more toned body.
Yoga weight loss means losing weight that stays off, if you keep practising yoga after losing weight.
Read more on Yoga for Weight Loss and Divya Medohar Vati for Weight Loss and Herbal Supplements
In order to lose weight, you must eat healthily and burn calories by doing exercise that raises your heart rate on a regular basis.
Some types of yoga, such as Iyengar, in which yoga poses are held for several minutes with a resting period between each pose, will build muscles and get better your posture, but will not give you the cardiovascular workout you need to lose weight.
To lose weight, it is imperative to do so, not just by doing diets, or exercise programs, which are too tedious, which may yield results but which do not keep you that way.
Sometimes after sudden loss of weight the skin sags making one feel worse. The best approach is to lose weight gradually and for good. Yoga offers a good solution to this problem.
Yoga for Weight Reduction
1.There are various Yoga asana like Paschimottanasana, Bhujangasana, Halasana, Dhanurasana, Veerasana, Trikonasana, Ardha Matsyendrasana which are specially meant for weight reduction. Following few of them regularly will certainly help you lose flab.
2.Incase you are a thyroid patient and you have unusually gained weight. You must go for Sarvangasana and Matasyasana for checking on the hormonal secretion of your thyroid gland.
3.Regular Yoga asana done with Sun greeting (Surya Namaskar) is also very helpful in weight reduction.
4.Regularly practicing Pranayamas for example Kapalabhatti, Anuloma-Viloma and Bhastrika not only help in weight reduction but equally helps in achieving a better muscle tone and endurance.
Home Remedies for Weight Loss
Include plenty of cabbage in your diet. Eat cabbage as a salad or added to other food. Try to replace one meal with a cabbage meal.
2. Drink three cups of green tea every day to deal with the extra weight. Green tea is an herbal fat burner that has many other extra health benefits to.
3. Mix one teaspoon of honey to half a cup of warm water and half a cup of lime juice. Drink on an empty stomach in the morning.
4. Eat two red tomatoes every morning for breakfast for a few months. This will cut extra calories from your diet.
5. Avoid addition too much salt in your food as it may be a factor for increasing body weight.
6. Mint is very helpful in behind weight. Chutney of green mint with some spices can be taken with meals. Mint tea is also helpful.
7. Spices like dry ginger, cinnamon, black pepper etc. are good for loosing weight and can be used in a number of ways.
8. The leaves of Indian plum (jambula) are considered expensive in getting rid of excess body fat. Soak a handful of jambula leaves in water and keep them all night. Drink this water next day in the morning, on an empty stomach. Do it for about a month or so, to get result.